Top Reasons for Having Explainer Videos
- last updated: February 27, 2016
- marketing videos
When Google was setting their algorithm for search rankings for the year 2016, the amount of time that visitors stay in a website was mentioned as a leading factor for top ranking. You therefore need to keep your audience as much as you can in your website. If you are running a business website, you can try making explainer videos as a way of keeping your traffic locked into your website.
Explainer videos not only work to keep your website visitors locked in your website but also ensure that you get financial gains that you would not have gotten without these videos. It can therefore be said that explainer videos are beneficial to website owners. It is out of this that the top benefits of having explainer videos will be highlighted.
1. Increase Conversion Rates
One of the major reasons why you need to have an explainer video in your website is to increase your conversion rate. A recent survey by Video Rascal revealed that 85% of people are more likely to buy a product if it has an explainer video accompanying it. You can explore this business opportunity by having explainer videos in your website.
2. Improve your Website Ranking on Google
Every year, Google releases their algorithm for search rankings. Over the many years, one factor has remained constant. Websites with videos are 50 times more likely to get a first page ranking according to Google’s ranking factors.
Furthermore, if the video is interesting and actually works to keep traffic locked in a website, Google ranking is also likely to be increased.
3. Clarify the Objective of the Product
You don’t want people misinterpreting your product. For this reason, you will need an explainer video to clarify the objective of the product and clear any element of ambiguity that might confuse your customers.
4. Grab Audience Attention
The best way to promote a product is by ensuring the audience’s attention is contained. Explainer videos help in grabbing audience attention and thus have a chance to sell your product.
5. Easily Sharable
With many internet users spending most of their time in social media, you definitely want your product there. Explainer videos can be shared easily to social media sites. The video will not be confined in your website alone but get a wider reach through the share button.
The result of it all is that you will have great Return on Investment (ROI) since you will spend lesser money compared to the prospects that you stand to gain. Therefore, it is evident that explainer videos are simply the best way for you to improve your business.
- WHY YOUR BUSINESS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD WITH AN EXPLAINER VIDEO? 1 view
- ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS: A PROVEN WEAPON THAT HELPS INCREASE SALES 1 view
- WHY EXPLAINER VIDEOS ARE BECOMING MORE THAN JUST A WAY OF EXPLAINING THINGS 1 view
- What You Need to Know about Cheap Explainer Videos 1 view
- Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios 1 view
- Animated Video Production 1 view
- WHY YOUR BUSINESS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD WITH AN EXPLAINER VIDEO?
- ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS: A PROVEN WEAPON THAT HELPS INCREASE SALES
- WHY EXPLAINER VIDEOS ARE BECOMING MORE THAN JUST A WAY OF EXPLAINING THINGS
- What You Need to Know about Cheap Explainer Videos
- Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios
Sorry. No data so far.