Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios
- last updated: July 26, 2016
- demo videos
Over the past few years, a ‘new’ trend has emerged in the online marketing world – Explainer videos. Instead of scrolling down through a detailed page with lot of content, this new generation of high energy online surfers want quick information and they want it fast. With the advent of YouTube, videos became a huge hit with internet surfers and eventually online marketers. Videos are becoming more and more popular as one of the most effective tools for online marketing. Explainers videos have been universally acclaimed for sheer effectiveness in getting your message across, coupled with better conversion rates and better return of investment
A study from Forrester Research indicates that websites with videos are 50 times more likely to appear on first page of Google. Web is a visual medium and attention span of online surfers is shrinking. An explainer video on your website can actually decrease bounce rate. A high bounce rate is a clear indication that your website is not able to grab your visitor’s attention. A effective explainer video on your website can significantly reduce bounce rate and make your visitors spend more time on your website.
A case study by unbounce.com states that videos can increase landing conversation rate by 100%. After embedding a video their average conversion rate increase from 6.5% to 13%. If a picture is worth a thousand words than a explainer video could very well be worth a thousand sales. Explainer videos can make your costumers more confident about their online purchase decision.
Your visitors will be more comfortable to share your explainer video compared to you website link.Videos are easy to share and can send lot of traffic to your website. If someone likes your product then there’s a good chance that they will share its explainer video with their friends. Videos can go viral, not articles.
According to a study conducted by Forrester Research a 60 seconds video is worth 1.8 million words. When we read our mind converts text into visual images, when information comes directly in form of visual than our mind doesn’t engage in word-visual translation. Videos simulates both visual and auditory senses and help us retain 68% more information compared to plain text.
Explainer video is an investment with high return. Once a video is complete it will continue to promote you and advertise for you. Even though it may seem strain on budget at first impression, Eventually it will pay for itself.
With so many explainer video companies mushrooming around, it can be confusing to make a choice. You need to understand that it’s not about animation, it’s about storytelling.
Coming up with a good video concept is crucial.
Story is the king. Script, storyboard, animation and sound design are the key element of an explainer video. The script needs to be at the center, if someone keeps animation at the center, he might get a beautiful but boring video.
We pride ourselves in creating memorable scripts, which are fun to watch and get your message delivered in an entertaining way.
Explainer videos are not expensive! Contact us today and get a custom quote.
- What You Need to Know about Cheap Explainer Videos 6 views
- ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS: A PROVEN WEAPON THAT HELPS INCREASE SALES 6 views
- Animated Video Production 5 views
- Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios 5 views
- WHY YOUR BUSINESS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD WITH AN EXPLAINER VIDEO? 5 views
- 5 Reason to create a video for your website 4 views
- Top Reasons for Having Explainer Videos 4 views
- Animated Video Production for Marketing 3 views
- Explainer video Is A Wise Choice 3 views
- 8 Rules for Explainer Video Production 3 views
- WHY YOUR BUSINESS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD WITH AN EXPLAINER VIDEO?
- ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS: A PROVEN WEAPON THAT HELPS INCREASE SALES
- WHY EXPLAINER VIDEOS ARE BECOMING MORE THAN JUST A WAY OF EXPLAINING THINGS
- What You Need to Know about Cheap Explainer Videos
- Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios
Sorry. No data so far.