5 Reason to create a video for your website
- last updated: January 6, 2012
- posts with focus on American market
1.) Typical Visitors don’t read entire content of your website
When a visitor visit your website, in few seconds he will decide whether to stay for more time or leave the page and search for another site. These few seconds are very important to impress your visitor. Adding a short video to your website, will make it more informative and interesting.
2.) Information retention is more after watching a video
Studies suggest that three days after visiting a website, people retain 10% of what they read, 35% of the informative graphics that they see and 65% of what they see and hear via a video. Illustration are superior to text and videos are superior to illustrations.
3.) Increase Credibility
Hearing and seeing about your products and services has more credibility and helps you to connect to your visitors on an emotional level.
4.) Video is worth a million words.
If a picture is worth a thousand words than a video is worth a million. It makes no sense to spend 15 minutes reading what a video can explain in 2 minutes.
5.) People like watching videos
A survey done by Forbes in October 2010 suggested that 80% of senior executives are watching more online videos today than they were a year ago.
- WHY YOUR BUSINESS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD WITH AN EXPLAINER VIDEO? 1 view
- ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS: A PROVEN WEAPON THAT HELPS INCREASE SALES 1 view
- WHY EXPLAINER VIDEOS ARE BECOMING MORE THAN JUST A WAY OF EXPLAINING THINGS 1 view
- What You Need to Know about Cheap Explainer Videos 1 view
- Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios 1 view
- Animated Video Production 1 view
- WHY YOUR BUSINESS STORY SHOULD BE TOLD WITH AN EXPLAINER VIDEO?
- ANIMATED EXPLAINER VIDEOS: A PROVEN WEAPON THAT HELPS INCREASE SALES
- WHY EXPLAINER VIDEOS ARE BECOMING MORE THAN JUST A WAY OF EXPLAINING THINGS
- What You Need to Know about Cheap Explainer Videos
- Explainer Video – Why you need one | Again Studios
Sorry. No data so far.